Monday, January 18, 2021

Health Condition: Excellent

At the present time and with most of my tests behind me (waiting on biopsy results for Upper GI), I would have to say that the state of my health is EXCELLENT...  and, while I am experiencing some fatigue, night sweats, and intermittent nausea, it does not really undermine to any great extent the condition of my health.

Current Reports Indicate
  1. Melanoma is under control
  2. Lymphoma is under control 
  3. No Lymphedema swelling in left leg 
  4. Tumor on lung is shrinking
  5. No diagnosed arthritis
  6. No diagnosed muscle fatigue
  7. No blood circulation issues
  8. Upper GI reveals nothing
  9. Colonoscopy  --  on polyp removed
  10. Heart functioning properly
  11. Ejection Fraction in normal range
  12. No problems breathing - including climbing a flight of stairs
  13. Low blood pressure
  14. Low bad cholesterol
  15. Experiencing positive weight loss
  16. Eyes/Teeth experiencing normal wear and tear
  17. Quick to recover from operations
  18. Positive tolerance to radiation/chemo/immunotherapies
    1. Opdivo --  40 Infusions
    2. Imbruvica  --  no major side effects
  19. Thyroid under control
  20. Minimal skin pre-cancers surfacing
At 73 years of age, I would say that my health is in excellent condition considering that I have 2 cancers inside my body...


No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All future articles for this blog will appear on my other blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all the internal page links have been switched...