Thursday, January 21, 2021

IVIG Brings Me Back To Life

Yesterday, I had my IVIG infusion.  It lasts about 2 hours including pre-meds and my Oncologist has arranged every other month for these infusions instead of monthly because there is still a shortage and my needs are not critical.

AND YET...
one day after the infusion, I feel wonderful...

My sinuses have cleared up to the point where there is no congestion.
My loss of appetite has returned.
My sense of clarity and purpose has returned.
My feelings of lethargy and fatigue has disappeared.

IN SHORT...
I feel really, really good.

UNFORTUNATELY...
it will not last more than a couple of weeks before the IVIG infusion benefits wear off and I will return to the way I was feeling until the middle of MARCH when I have my next infusion...   BUT, that is actually good because at the end of March, the college class I will be teaching at night begins.

SO...
all in all, it is still a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All future articles for this blog will appear on my other blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all the internal page links have been switched...