Friday, January 15, 2021

My New Weight

The morning of my COLONOSCOPY, I weighed a flat 213 pounds and one day after, I weighed 215 pound, mainly returning the fluids back to my body because I did not eat much yesterday on a completely empty stomach that was full of gas.  So, in 10 months, I have lost 35+ pounds since there were numerous times that my weight exceeded 250 pounds...  and, I sat on my chair, on my fat ass, calling others obese...  I was obese as well and those comments were no doubt aimed at myself.

I can again see the veins on the tops of my feet which has not been the case for many years...  not months.  The lymphedema in my left leg will also respond positively because of this loss of weight, especially if I ever fly in an airplane again.  In addition, my heart will function better now that it has to deal with less weight and I should sleep better and have more energy as well...

YES... weight is that important.

My goal still is to get down to 205 pound which means I need to loose another 10 pounds and while that should be relatively easy, my main concern is not allowing my weight to increase that much or rapidly because I think that it is ok to eat a little more because of the lost weight.   Interestingly, the loss of weight did not result from EXERCISE but from EATING LESS.

Weight loss can be good for cancer treatment as well...  although, one has to be careful because weight loss can also indicate that cancer is growing as well; but, for me it is good because my last PET scan showed no metabolic activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All future articles for this blog will appear on my other blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all the internal page links have been switched...