Monday, January 4, 2021

Infusion Addiction

Ever since my recent Opdivo Infusion, my body (relatively speaking) has felt pretty good and this got me to thinking....  could a body build up a need for Opdivo like an addiction.  My Oncologist does not think so, and perhaps it is just all mental, but I swear that my body does feel better after an infusion and the same thing happens when I have an infusion of IVIG.... which is exactly what is supposed to happen with this one, but not necessarily the other one.

Still...  something is going on...   and, there are stories based upon fact that receiving Opdivo over time can cause ADVERSE effects/affects on some bodies and it seems that after #40, I am tolerating ok...  which got me to thinking that maybe Opdivo is having a different kind of effect/affect on my body that heretofore has not really been studied.

My side effect symptoms could be coming from several sources, not just immunotherapy drugs and infusions but gastrointestinal problems, cardiac problems, not being active for a while, and/or minor infections like sinuses or respiratory.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All future articles for this blog will appear on my other blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all the internal page links have been switched...