Wednesday, January 13, 2021

It's A Good Day For A Colonoscopy

This morning I have to report to the local hospital at 6:30 am which is about a 5 minute drive from the house.  Ordinarily, I would not even go to our local hospital to replace a bandage, but my doctor is driving up from Knoxville for the procedure...  He is typically up her one day a week for some reason and I take advantage of his kindness.

My procedure, I have been told is at 7:30 am and I am the second one of the day...  so, I should be done about 8:30/9:30 am (give or take) and out by 10:00/10:30 am if all goes well...  and, there is no reason why all should not go well...   there has never been a problem before...  other than removing polyps.  I am also having an UPPER GI which should add about 30-40 minutes which is the 9:30 am end time...   and, if I feel like it, my wife and I might just drive to our local Perkins for an omelet and pancakes.

This morning, and because of the prep for my colonoscopy, my weight was below 220 pounds which is good...   nice and slow losing program...  and, about 15 more pounds to go in order to get to my 205 goal.  All things, even though they seem negative at the time, end up being positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All future articles for this blog will appear on my other blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all the internal page links have been switched...