Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Another COVID Test

Today, I am required because my colonoscopy procedure is set for tomorrow, to have a COVID test at the hospital where the procedure is to be performed.  I have had two previous COVID tests, my first test was when I was hospitalized with a Staph Infection, my second was the day before my prostate biopsy, and this third one will be right before this next procedure.

I have had a Q-tip stuck up my nose to the point that it feels it is at the top of my head (knowing it is not) and I have had to spit in a cup and get my urine tested...  So, it will be interesting to see what happens today.

I was hoping to get this done as early as possible so I can return home and take a little nap before I start drinking that mixture that will begin the evacuation of my colon...   I have put several rolls of TP beside the commode and removed all objects that might prevent easy access in the middle of the night...   lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All future articles for this blog will appear on my other blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all the internal page links have been switched...