Monday, January 25, 2021

PAN Foundation

A couple of years ago, my Oncologist decided to stop my chemo infusions to treat my non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma deciding that I should take PILLS instead...  These pills fall into the category of IMMUNOTHERAPY instead of chemotherapy.  And, because they are pills, my supplemental Medicare insurance puts them into a different category where there is a COPAY...  there is NO COPAY for infusions.

The PILLS I have been taking go by the name of IMBRUVICA although there is another name for them which I cannot remember...  and my COPAY each month is $3,000 which goes down a little bit, the more months that I have been taking them.

FORTUNATELY, I was able to get a grant from the PAN Foundation and my entire COPAY is covered each month by this grant.  However, the grant has to be renewed each year and there is not guarantee that I will receive this grant each year.

My renewal month is February...

I will need to call them in the next couple of days.

Wish me luck mentally if you have read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEGINNING TODAY

All future articles for this blog will appear on my other blog:  JOURNAL FOR DAILY PAGES....  all the internal page links have been switched...